Credits

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Pink Sisterhood

This pink sisterhood logo was given to me by my friend mymy. Thank you sis for sharing me again this cute logo for breast cancer awareness month. Actually I already posted this logo in my other sites. I will pass this logo to all my friends in my list.

**start copy***

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add your link to the list of participants below.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

PINK Sisterhood: 1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- Benchiegrace 7- Grace 8 - Jhelea 9 - Jhari 10- A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow 11- History of Supernova and Sweetain 12. Caroland's Breathtaking Adventure 13. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 14. Staying Healthy 15. Sports, Games and Entertainment 16. YOU Next!


sweetie norm

0 comments: