Credits

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Myself

I was once an ordinary citizen of the Philippines. When I was young I had only very simple dream. To finish my studies, get a permanent job before getting married. I courageously attended classes until I finished Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED) at Bukidnon State College. I took a teacher’s board exam, one of the requirements to enter a government service.

I’m so thankful and praise God because I passed the board exam last August 2005. I worked as a public school teacher since January 1996, handling grade six pupils. I got married to my college boyfriend Joel, also a teacher and presently a schools principal in our place. We’re blessed with one handsome son name Jayvees Dale, a 15 young of age now. Even though I got a descent job in the Philippines for 11 years as a teacher but it’s not enough to live a descent and comfortable life. That’s why I decided to go Canada to sake a greener pasture. As of now I’m here at Ontario Canada and still adjusting to my new environment which very different to my homeland.


sweetie norm

0 comments: