Credits

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sweet Pinay In Canada

IMG_6946
Beside me is my friend Ermz. We live in the same municipality back home and worked in the same district. In our place we didn't had the chance to become close each other, I have other friends and she had many too. Aside from that we're both busy with our work and also to our family. When I live Canada I learn that she live not far from my place. She adds me to her friendster and leaves a message. From that time we started communicating each other through chat and telephone. We talk over the phone and sometimes talk and chat over the net. Last June I was able to visit here at Toronto and stay there for two days. Then we decided to travel to Niagara Falls and stayed there for three days vacation.


sweetie norm

0 comments: