Credits

Friday, August 14, 2009

Desperate Measures Against Boredom

Thank you to a pretty friend of mine Jhona for sharing me this desperate measures against boredom tag. And to all my friends online who love to grab this tag just feel free to copy paste and answer the following questions. Have a nice day and happy weekend to all...

1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife?

***of course not
2. Where were you last week?
***Strolling to the other city Cambridge
3. Have you ever seen a live bat?
***Yeah I remember we have bats our school school
4. Do you like Big Macs?
***yeah
5. Are you single?
***Nope
6. Do you like the color orange?
***Not so
7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
***If I hate the person I never forgive
8. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
*** Both not eat and sleep I can
9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?
***Do no
11. Where was the last place you got your hair cut?
***Ate Nits Philippines
13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?
***Do no
14. How long do you use the phone daily?
***Yes
15. Do you like snakes?
Nope afraid


sweetie norm

0 comments: