Credits

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kid's Q Tag


Got this tagged from Lira of Lousiana, USA. Thank you girl for sharing me this cutie tag. I would like to share this tag to all my friends online, just feel free to grab this tag. Thank you for the visit and have a nice day.


Copy here:

1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!

2. Add your name (linked to your blog)

3. Tag everybody else!

Kid’s Question #1
If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?>
Answer : Well honestly, I'm not a greedy kind of person.. of course.. If I am a ruler I will do everything to make all people happy and help all the people to have a good job in the future.

Jhong, Alpha, Women Xplore, Em, Something Purple, Our Journey to Life, My Planet Purple, Princess Bela, Princess Vien, cookie jar of entertainment, allinkorea, kim, idealpinkrose, korean food, Jackie's Everyday Life, Jackie Simply Pinay, A Whole New World, Tasteful Voyage, A Mom's note, Sweetie Norms, You're next


sweetie norm

0 comments: