Credits

Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanks To You My Friend

I would like to say thank you to my ever sweet friend Mabelle for her excellent support to me since last year. Actually she's the one who encouraged me to apply to the different paid post last December and I earned a lot of money because of her encouragement. And now she volunteered to make this blog as a sign of our friendship. Absolutely yes belle! I will take good care of this site and wish to have a page rank here also. You're really great sis, so talented and your good deed was really appreciated. Thank you so much for being a wonderful, fabulous friend and a helping hands that always ready to help me. I feel so bless to have a friend like you and I knew words is not enough to say thank you my friend but for now I'm so happy because you gave so much time and effort to help me with this blog. I love it and God will take good care of you.


sweetie norm

2 comments:

GMNL said...

hello sis,
thanks sa imong nice nga article for me oi.as in touched jud ko ba.huhuhu!i'll never forget u for life. friendz and sis forever k k.

take care always.

JDBelle said...

dli ka maghimo ug tagboard diri?